Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl-Tech Tech of the Year Nominees

Congratulations to the Bowl-Tech Tech of the Year nominees for 2020

There were two additions to the list that came in via the nominations process, these two were in addition to the members who were recognized in the Tech Spotlight.

Lets start VOTING!!

Motivated
    exMech
    Kanga (James)
    Wookie8662
    billman
    mr.badwrench
    mickeygm
    Pin_Head

Thanks to each of you and to ALL of the members who contribute to the community.

Motivated
    Kanga (James)
    exMech
    Wookie8662
    billman
    mr.badwrench
    mickeygm
    Pin_Head

Sincerly
    Mike
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc..

I just realized the TOTY page is not rendering properly for some mobile users.
    I have built a couple of smaller modules that should work fine to access the ballot.

Thanks for you patience as we continue to tweak this up a bit.

Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

For those who have not voted for Tech of the Year yet, this is the last week of voting.

https://www.bowltech.com/toty

Mike Wilson
      Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

The "Go to the ballot" link is not working.
        let me be myself

Comment

Bill saved the day. Thank you! It is fixed everybody.

Mike

Mike Wilson
          Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

OMG that’s such an honour.
            AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pin_Head View Post
              OMG that’s such an honour.
              It is. I almost voted for you, lol.

Comment

Hundreds of members check in every week, browse the site and many of you contribute, and offer your assistance to the members of our community. A month ago Bowl-Tech turned 23 years old, I am so thankful to be a part of such a great community of people who genuinely care about our industry and most of you jump in to share your experiences and help other Techs.

I have watched members come into the community as green as can be, and over the decades I have watched many grow their skills, experience and confidence, there is a small part of that growth that comes from a supportive community like Bowl-Tech.

If you feel you do not participate enough to have a right to vote for Tech of the Year, you are wrong, every vote matters. Show your support for the Bowl-Tech Community and its helpful members by voting for Tech of the Year.

Keep visiting and share when ever you feel its appropriate.

Mike Wilson
                Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

The polls have closed.

I will announce the winner of the Bowl-Tech Tech of the Year for 2020 by tomorrow evening Central US Time.

Mike Wilson
                  Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...
                  Working...
                  X