Bowl-Tech Tech of the Year 2020 Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exMech View Post
    Well this certainly is a surprise and I'm honored that you think enough of my efforts here to recognize me for this honor. Sorry I haven't posted sooner but health issues have kept me away these past several weeks.

I thank you all for your support. I was an "A" mechanic for about 23 years before even coming to this site and I joined this site at a time when I needed a new way to fill some time and learn new things. I know how hard it is to juggle family, work and the vast number of other things that consume our days. Being retired now I have the time to put some extra time into this but to all of you that still work and yet find time somehow to continue to contribute here; I salute you.

I have learned a lot from both current and past members and I feels good to be able to return some of what I know to the effort.

Again, thank you all as we enter a new era and may all of you be here for many years to come.
    Congrats brother, well deserved.
    * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

Way to go Mark. You have certainly taught me a lot and I thank you.

Comment

WOO HOO! CONGRATS
        I'm a proud member of www.bowluk.com

Comment

exMech 's Award showed up today, just wanted to share (real name blurred) if he wants to share his real name he can

I will get it shipped out shortly along with a couple of other goodies.

close-up-no-name.1.jpg
          Mike Wilson
          Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

Congrats!
            I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...
            Working...
            X