Thank You Griz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Griz

Congratulations Griz you are being recognized for your contributions to Bowl-Tech during the month of March 2021

Thank You!

Please CLICK HERE to learn more about Griz and see other members that have been recognized for the month of March. This was a close month with regards to point totals.

The members who click the LIKE link the most in March are Kanga (James), Motivated, Ernie Munson and AndreCarleo. 55 members received LIKE votes on their posts for a total of 189 LIKE votes.

Don't forget to click the LIKE link at the bottom of posts that are helpful to yourself or others in the community.

Members who are recognized for each month are automatically nominated for the Bowl-Tech Tech of the Year voting in December.
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc..

Well done Griz
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Congrats Griz!

Comment

Griz Congrats

Comment

Congrat Griz!
          let me be myself

Comment

Thank you all. I was surprised to see I was recognized for this month. We are in our third lock down here in Ontario which means I've been off work more than I've been working this past year and I have been away from the site for a while. The last little while I've been coming back here more because it's such a great site and I'd missed hearing from the rest of you and what's going on in the industry. Anyway I hope all of you stay safe and thanks again.

Comment

Congrats Griz
              always doing my best.

Comment

Well Deserved....Congrats !!
                Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Well deserved

Comment

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...
                    Working...
                    X