Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to store your Brunswick lane machine

Copied from the Brunswick Training Grounds If you think that your center maybe closed for an extended period, this list of items to check before our lane machines sit idle for very long. Perform a CLEAN ONLY across the entire center. • Drain the conditioner and cleaner out of the tanks. • 2. Rinse the cleaner tank with water • Make sure to wipe of the spray tips completely dry. • Run IPA99 through the conditioning system after draining the conditioner. • Wipe all injection tips down completely. • Lino cloth should be rolled out by hand leaving little to no pressure of the foam tube. These steps will help ensure that when the time comes to run the lanes your machine will clean and inject without issue.
    let me be myself

Thanks for the tips Bill. Should the machine be left plugged into the charger or just shut both charger and machine down?

Comment

According to Dave DiRito from Brunswick, Fully charge the battery, remove from the charger and shut down power to everything.
      let me be myself

Comment

Ok, thanks again.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse