Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick Authority 22 issues

Hello ladies and gents, I’ve got some problems with an Authority 22 lane machine. The ATH 22 wasn’t putting down the correct units of oil in the correct parts of the lane. There was a ton of friction in the middle. Diagnostic tests were done and the Brunswick rep was called and it seemed like a bandaid fix because it went back to hardly any oil in the middle of the lane. So yesterday the head mechanic changed (copy/paste from him)
    Buffer brush new.. duster cloth on point... dispersion roller new...
    Buffer brush wasn’t turning so the oil was scattered and the buff was awful. Since replacing that the shot is super clean - but regardless if we set the outside 8 boards to 0 units of oil.. from 3 board on is soaked. Balls just skid to the 10 pin corner from it.
    (Chris again)
    I’d probably say theres at least 25 units of oil on boards 1-3 even though we set at 10, then 5, then 0 just to see if it was taking anything off. It isn’t. The middle part of the lane is fine now. I can score from multiple angles, using different balls and different angles. That’s the House 1.0 pattern. Tried multiple patterns and the exact same thing occurs, the outside is soaked. There’s just zero dry bank on the gutter, even though we’ve set to 0 units. Any information or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Chris

Anyone lol? Bueller!?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• LaneFixer
      Lane oil input
      by LaneFixer
      We have used Defense in the past and our heads held up great and the lane condition was consistant for two shifts. We then went to Brunswick Command and the heads broke down instantly....
      01-22-2004, 11:20 PM
    • Tmc
      Auth 22 oil issue
      by Tmc
      We have recently switched to Authority 22 lane oil . The problem I have is I have more oil at 33 feet, its a 39 foot pattern drop brush at 34 feet, then I do in the heads. Ive...
      09-02-2012, 04:36 PM
    • CHIP300
      Not getting above 3 units between boards 2-7......
      by CHIP300
      Been having bowler complaints about head are hooking..middle is hooking..backends hooking. So pretty much entire lane is hooking too much lol. I'm using Kustodian Plus..Brunswick...
      09-17-2012, 04:50 PM
    • MCSS
      Kustodian +
      by MCSS
      First off we were not trained properly during our install of the machine and it's my belief that the machine is not working properly. I wish we could have bought it direct from...
      03-28-2006, 12:05 PM
    • KL Kevin
      Loads, units, etc ...
      by KL Kevin
      Ok, now it's time for me to start another brush fire ...

Has anyone (be it kegel or a seasoned operator) determined an approximate number of units that an applied...
      10-26-2001, 10:47 AM

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
    X