Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• q-bump bumpers

we have the q-bump bumpers and the rubber end peices are starting to break the reason why is the little kids tend to hit then with their bowling balls well replacing them all the time gets to expensive and duct tape looks like crap im not sure that there is a solution but does anyone know of a good part that will take the abuse and last more than a couple of months [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

keith

besides not letting kid bowl [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    the high tech redneck!!!

Re: q-bump bumpers

are they breaking off or falling off? if they're falling off just fing a good adhesive and glue them on if they're breaking, it sounds like an issue qubica sound work out and hook you up with free replacements until the problem is resolved. just be glad you're not breaking your uprights.

alex
    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
    Cloth: ShamWow!
    Machine: Johnny 5
    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

the rubber is breaking off and the balls are bending the metal
      the high tech redneck!!!

Comment

if they're still under warranty, i would call them up and tell them it needs to be fixed. if the warranty has expired....let me guess, 1 year warranty and your bumpers are 13 months. get creative or pull a jerry and do what he did with the brunswick bumpers. if your warranty is out i would call qubica and let them know that there is a problem that needs to be addressed and see if they'll work with you. but don't hold your q-breath [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] .

alex
        Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
        Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
        Cloth: ShamWow!
        Machine: Johnny 5
        Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse