Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qubica bumpers controle panel

my qubica controle panel looks to have died on me have power going to it but have no lights and won't beep what elsa can I check or how can I go around it to get them to go up and down

What scoring do you have?

Comment

running 12 strike but it does not go through it

Comment

If all you are wanting to do is raise the bumpers until you can get a new control panel then you can use a jumper to power the valves directly. You can do this at the curtain wall but you'll have to do it manually each time you want to raise them.

Comment

Which version of 12 X

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Broken Things!

Here ya go. This will get us started. This came off lane 40. Feel free to pile on!...

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
          I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
          Thanks for looking.
          Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Gold Crown Masking Unit

Here are some photos of a Brunswick Gold Crown single masking unit that I refurbished. I stripped off the old orange vinyl skin and used it to make a template for the new green...
          Working...
          X