Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qubica Bumper Remote Control

Can someone tell me how to use this thing? Installer and tech support told me what its for but not how to use it. And I can't find any instructions for it.

The reason I ask is that I have a pair of lanes that the bumpers won't respond and I want to see if they'll respond to this. Can this device permanently disable bumpers?
    I have copied perimeters over to the offending pair and swapped the BCU 2 with another pair, but the problem remains.
    9th Amendment!

I have seen one. I never got it to work or saw anyone else make it work.

Now let's look at your bumper problem. A power supply sends 12 volts DC to the BCU. The BCU lets one side of the DC pass through and switches the other. Trace the wires and use a voltmeter to find if you have the 12 volts, then find the switched circuit and use a jumper wire to bypass it.

Got 12 volts to the BCU?
    Do the LEDs on the BCU change color when they should?
    If you bypass the BCU and send 12 volts straight to the valve do the bumpers go up?

Comment

Which q-bump system do you have? picture of the remote?

Manuals (joebullisproshop.com)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by bdcordova; 03-05-2021, 03:05 PM. Reason: found links

Comment

That manual doesn't appear to match up with what I have. Thanks though.

However, I found the problem with the bumpers to be a loose wire in the F-box.
        9th Amendment!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X