Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• 1mechanic1
    bumpers
    by 1mechanic1
    In everyones opinion...what is the best bumper system out there?
    10-27-2006, 04:14 PM
  • Triforce
    Bumpers
    by Triforce
    Does anyone out there know if there is a parts manual for the qubica bumper system, not sure of the model but it is early 2000 with very flimsy rails that constantly need repairing....
    07-14-2011, 07:22 AM
  • cincyydve01
    bumpers?
    by cincyydve01
    I'm looking for an answer to what kind of bumper system that I have. It was installed in the center before I came to work for the company and no one here has any idea what system...
    03-09-2005, 05:25 PM
  • MNBowling
    Gutters and bumpers
    by MNBowling
    Refurbushing an old 10 lane basement alley and we are looking for sources and pros/cons of new gutters and bumbers.

Old lanes have metal gutters and no bumpers....
    10-19-2009, 07:52 AM
  • keg-R
    q-bump bumpers
    by keg-R
    we have the q-bump bumpers and the rubber end peices are starting to break the reason why is the little kids tend to hit then with their bowling balls well replacing them all...
    10-15-2002, 07:05 AM

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
X