Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticking noise on Flex oiler

I have a 2018 Flex. Recently i hear a ticking noise coming from the 10 pin side of oiler but I cannot pin point where its coming from. It has a constant 1 second tick on the reverse only in sync with its speed. Any suggestions would be awesome.

Originally posted by Steve Haack View Post
    I have a 2018 Flex. Recently i hear a ticking noise coming from the 10 pin side of oiler but I cannot pin point where its coming from. It has a constant 1 second tick on the reverse only in sync with its speed. Any suggestions would be awesome.
    had same thing with my ion, it was the block with main drive shaft , oil lite bearing was bad . there is one on each end . mine was 7 pin side . i replaced both

Comment

Could be drive shaft bushings need oil or replaced. Also check the tension and alignment of the drive chain.
      let me be myself

Comment

Check that the drive wheels are tight on the shaft too. We had one side that had a loose setscrew and it would make a tick on that side of the machine during the reverse pass.

Comment

I checked all set screws and they were all tight. I did notice that the sprocket inside by battery was loose. I tightened it up again and it loosened again. I installed a key in it because their was none. Thats good now but didnt fix the ticking noise. Im stilling looking but finding nothing, and I do a full inspection and clean monthly and I still cant figure it out.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• scott31
            4 Pin Double Loads
            by scott31
            Maybe we are just missing something stupid, but on the GS-96's, is there anything that would cause multiple 4 pins to be loaded into the pin holder. We are having an issue that...
            05-31-2006, 06:20 PM
          • krull_777
            Pin Deflctor Adapter
            by krull_777
            What side do they go on I forget. No instructions sent and it's been so long ago that I ordered them. I thik it's the ball door side but I thought I'd better be sure.
            06-16-2010, 12:43 PM
          • damn10pin
            J2
            by damn10pin
            Hi all

This seems like it should be easy but this fault it far from it.

I keep getting J2s on lane 7. 8 pin keeps going into the setting table.
            11-01-2009, 06:30 PM
            Pin 4 loading malfunktion
            by Guest
            Hi Dear Bowlingfriends !

I run an 12 Lane House in germany.
            On our new GS machines the following problem occurs:

First on one machine, after 3...
            01-14-2003, 02:27 PM
            pin guide wires??
            by Guest
            one more question before I leave!! lol

one machine her has been having pin stops...
            the pins are sitting on the tops of the pin wires, balanced between the...
            11-26-2000, 11:26 PM

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
          X