Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex oiler black roller

Does anyone know the part number for the black rollers on 7 and 10 pin side of Flex oiler? Its the roller that is over the gutters when going down the lane. Its a 2018 and I cant find the part anywhere. Also the threads going into oiler are ovaled out pretty bad. What do I need to do to fix that problem?

153-7203 Bumper Wheel

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

The bracket that the Bumper wheels mount to are two pieces of milled aluminum that have a square nut (pn# 164-2005) that floats in between them. The assembly can be found in the ZTR Assembly diagram (it's one of the last couple of diagrams in the manual)
        One thing to look out for with the bumper wheels.... they are supposed to rotate freely. But they can get caught rubbing on the machine cover, or the shoulder on the 3/8" hex bolt it turns on is too short and when you tighten down the bolt it will pinch the roller between the washers above and below it.

On my 2015 Flex Walker I added an extra SAE washer between the roller and the mount in the machine lowering it enough to clear the cover. And the one roller that got pinched I ended putting a shallow counterbore (using a flat spade bit in my drill press) in the top of the roller. Just enough to when you tighten the bolt up the roller turns freely.

-- Larry

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Preventative Maintenance - Vector HD Problem

Tried to help a friend out at my old center with an electrical problem. 24 Brunswick Jetbacks, Serial 3000, no TDM with Vector HD Scoring which I know nothing about other than...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...
        Working...
        X