Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBing
    replied
    Ross this is happening to me at 8:00 am while my pattern should not change over till 11:00 am as I have my clock set off by 1 hour.

Leave a comment:

• Ross Gibson
    replied
    I had a customer machine doing this and it turned out to be the AM/PM changeover.
    His clock was out by about 40 minutes and when we added this discrepancy it matched up roughly with the 12 o'clock change
    Hi was running his lanes at an unusual time because of restricted Covid opening hours so it hadn't come up before.

We set his clock off by a couple of hours and the problem seems to have disappeared.

Leave a comment:

• JBing
    started a topic Ikon switching programs

Ikon switching programs

I have an Ikon which while running a pattern for tournament has, as it left the foul line, will have the pattern number displayed and when it comes back to move to the next lane will revert to the pattern that is programmed in the daily planner IE, running program 2 and when it comes back show program 5 on the screen. No power loss and completely random. Anyone else have this happen? Contacted Kegel waiting for response.

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
Working...
X