Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Cleaner Quality Issue

Hi does anyone have suggestions on a cleaner for SPL III synthetic lanes?

We are using Kegel's CX4-s but lately we have found it to be different from batch to batch and having to change the ratio to keep up with the changes. I have attached photos to show the difference in the color of the cleaners the first photo being the cleaner we would always receive. With this I used to have a ratio of 29:1 with the lighter color cleaner it can be as strong as 20:1 to get the same result as the darker product.

I am at the stage where I will need a color/ratio chart to continue using CX4-s.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Here is some info from Brandy Padilla at Kegel:
    The minerals in our (Florida) water do cause some variation in the color of Defense-CX4S. The color variation ranges from golden (like the cap on the right in the picture) to rose gold/pink (like the cap on the left in the picture). We recognize that the color variation can be alarming when you see the difference. But, please be assured that this color variation has no impact on the performance of the product whatsoever.
    let me be myself

Comment

I was using Fizzion years ago and had to adjust ratios because the town water supply would switch from surface water in reservoirs to deep wells and back with no notice. If the difference in the Florida water isn't causing your problem, maybe a difference in your local water is.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.badwrench View Post
        I was using Fizzion years ago and had to adjust ratios because the town water supply would switch from surface water in reservoirs to deep wells and back with no notice. If the difference in the Florida water isn't causing your problem, maybe a difference in your local water is.
        Great point, with every locale getting water from so many different sources the chemistry of any cleaner would be different everywhere once mixed onsite. It is quite the feat to have a cleaner keeps people happy with their product all the time and in all areas of the world.

Some things to consider I guess...
        Mike Wilson
        Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

We have had CX4S batches matching the range of colors shown above but I have never noticed any difference in cleaning power.

Comment

I have used Dawn dish detergent, it works just as good.
            you know we don't allow managers back here....

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X