Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dominator oiler machine

i know theres only like three ever made but i need help , so if any one knows where i can get a manule for this lane machine please let me know .kegal machine , and kegal dosnt even have a manule .helphelphelp
    rob mason

Re: dominator oiler machine

Don't have a manual, but by goodness, sounds like a beast of a lane machine! I want one!
    Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

im thinking of painting a bull wip and some chains on it .lol
      rob mason

Comment

i honistly dont think theres a manule for this thing
        rob mason

Comment

Is there any more information you can find about it? Company name, model or serial number?
          Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Comment

im sending the machine to kegel tomarrow ,it was a special made machine for pba back in the day , nomaly they dont sell something like that to public so i wonder how it is we got it , they couldnt find a book at kegel ether and they made it lol . im sure they'll find it filed away some where or they might not have made one for it , thanks for tryin tho .
            rob mason

Comment

when i get the machine back im painting a wip on it and hanging some chains on it , ill take pictures lol
              rob mason

Comment

awsome news today guys . kegel dos in fact have a book for my oil machine and apparently its a one of a kind thing that never went in to production , im so glad kegel could help me figure out what machine i have , its an awsome machine i wish they had made more of them , its close to what a pheonix-s model is . good to know i have a rare piece . thank you so much kegel tech support . i think i may still paint a wip on it with a dominator logo .lol well, see
                rob mason

Comment

What we would like to have are some hi res pics of this monster!

Comment

If memeory serves me it was going to debut at the Bowl Expo in Orlando. It was going to be a production machine made for Qubica. It is a PXS basically.
                    Television is called a medium because it is neither rare or well done.

Comment

Pics would be awesome...

mike
                      DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse