Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Squirt = Dead Pump?

Hello, working with a Kusty model A but upgraded to a plus with transfer brush and RBD. (if that makes a difference).
    Very suddenly lost my spray while running the lanes tonight. Pulled out the backup and finished. Once in the shop I checked the system for leaks or broken hoses of which I find NONE. If I pull the return hose and place my finger over it I do get spray but not of the normal pressure. I have checked and cleaned all screens and tips. I pulled the feed line at the front end of the machine and I do have flow. Again confirming I do not have a clog. Just a lack of pressure.
    Is my pump finished?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Re: No Squirt = Dead Pump?

I am not familiar with your machine, but later models have a solenoid valve, If yours has one it may be clogged or inoperative. Pump tubing may be worn out (flattened), thus no pressure.

Comment

Re: No Squirt = Dead Pump?

http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...355#post287355
      You may find some help in this thread.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse