Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Machine Cord

hey guys im looking for a good cord for my kustodian the cord that i have now is kinking up and its only been on there for like 4 months we bought a roll of it from lowes where do you get your cord for you machine

I ordered mine online. Just make sure that you get the same type of cord as the original because it has a tougher jacket. It is not real simple to find, but at half the cost of the original well worth the search. I got mine about 2 yrs ago and don't remember where from.
    Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowlingman_21 View Post
      hey guys im looking for a good cord for my kustodian the cord that i have now is kinking up and its only been on there for like 4 months we bought a roll of it from lowes where do you get your cord for you machine
      Go to lane maintenace 2nd page cuirly Q power cord , alot of info.

Comment

ok i will look and see what i can find

Comment

ok will do thanks for the help

Comment

I get mine from here:
            http://www.fourstarwire.com/industri...ble-cords.html

12/3 SJTO Cord #F1756 It's abought $1.20per foot.
            Go with what works and not what the book says.

Comment

Originally posted by drhookmec View Post
              I get mine from here:
              http://www.fourstarwire.com/industri...ble-cords.html

12/3 SJTO Cord #F1756 It's abought $1.20per foot.
              how does this wire hold up in comparison to the one that comes with the lane machine?

Comment

You can pay twice as much if you want or you could get it here. https://www.wireandcableyourway.com/SJTO-300V/

If I were going to replace the cord which I think is 120' I would use SOOW/SJOOW 80cents per foot at the above store. The thermoplastic PVC coating on SJTO is probably where your twists are happening so getting the same type of wire that's on there now will likely result in the same thing.
                When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

https://www.wireandcableyourway.com/...0v-ul-csa.html
                  Idiocracy

Comment

I easily prefer the stiffer and wavy stock wire because it doesn't tangle up as easy as regular straight (and often softer, more bendy) cords. Got a stock with a used parts machine we got recently, and use that with the Twist-N-Lock rather than stock Euro socket that we had earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmydanny View Post
                      I easily prefer the stiffer and wavy stock wire because it doesn't tangle up as easy as regular straight (and often softer, more bendy) cords. Got a stock with a used parts machine we got recently, and use that with the Twist-N-Lock rather than stock Euro socket that we had earlier.
                      You might be the only person I've ever heard of who loves the stock cord, but hey its your choice . Do you happen to have a picture of the Euro socket that wasn't a twist-lock?
                      When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse