Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel Kustodian Plus

Having trouble with the stripping. Kustodian is stripping the left side of lane and not the right. Cushion roller is wet on the left and dry on the right.

Cushion roller - new

Mike

Mike, please check links where the cushion roller ends pass through. possibly dragging on inside frame and binding. I filed down oil lite flange and some of plastic end that portruded through to eliminate chance of hangin up before. Also, there should be a washer at other end on of link on the inside where bolt goes through. Check these and do test out #12 duster unwind motor function on approach or in shop to watch how cushion roller drops. When I did have small problem before like this, I did get an error? Let us now what you see after checking it over.

Comment

Wonder if your head timing is way off
      DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

1. Do a volume test...
        2. Open the lid...do a test clean...and watch it run.....

Comment

I've had that problem when someone forgets to put the cleaner head back in the block after chaning the duster cloth.

Comment

Thanks for the replies...ended up being the unwind time had gotten reset half-way through the roll of duster cloth

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse