Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walker settings

I was having some pin sliding issues when I first put the machine in service

I turned off the "wipe" feature and I set the duster lift to 0

No more smear on the rear of the pin deck

No spraying decks today......on the second daytime shift we have only had one off spot

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo what you're saying is, all of the time, effort, and money is wasted on sprays, stickers, and coatings on pindecks if the lane machine is cleaning the decks properly? WOW! Who would've ever thought that!?
    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
    Cloth: ShamWow!
    Machine: Johnny 5
    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Phil B.
      Not Squeeging Pin Decks
      by Phil B.
      Hello,

We use a Pheonix lane machine at our center and we have been experiencing a problem with the machine not removing the old cleaner from the pin deck. Some lanes...
      11-21-2004, 02:59 AM
    • AMF_JEFF
      No Pin Slide by Kegel
      by AMF_JEFF
      New center with new synthetics... we are having alot of offspots. Is anyone have any comments on the NPS product.

Thanks
      Jeff
      11-02-2009, 06:44 AM
    • bassmaster229
      pin sliding
      by bassmaster229
      we have 82-70 machines with synthetic pin decks. we use prodigy lane oil and defense Cx4 cleaner and kustodian ion lane machine. we have amf proflite pins that are right at a...
      09-24-2009, 11:01 AM
    • Mark caplin
      No slide pin spots
      by Mark caplin
      To stop or slow down the out of range pins we were constantly getting, we purchased the no slide pin spots after installing them friday (14 lanes ) I've noticed the 4,6,7 and...
      09-24-2017, 08:29 PM
    • ILoveBowlers
      phenalic pin decks
      by ILoveBowlers
      just wondering if anyone knows the proper treatment for phenalic pin decks? we used an out of range anti skid coating on all 36 of our phenalic pin decks and every year we had...
      05-13-2004, 02:25 AM

A2 1 to 1 Gear Box Cover Replacement Due to Crack

I am refurbishing two converted A2 machines that I will be installing in my home basement this fall. One of them has a leaking gear box and cracked 1:1 gear box cover. I have...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Hybrid (and EcoFriendly) Bumpers (2012)

It's been about 10 years since we first tried this - 46 lanes and still working fine, auto air bumper cylinders on the BankShot bumpers. Here are videos of a home install with...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
    http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...
    Working...
    X