Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF Summit- out of bounds?

So I have worked in a few centers that have had AMF Summits and it seems to be a slightly reoccurring theme with these machines.

Always around the 3 board on each side there is usually a steak of oil almost the entirety of the lane. From what I can tell that is exactly where the back little wheels that keep the machine from dragging are sitting. We just replaced those wheels and still have this issue.

Has anyone had any success with addressing such an issue or have any ideas?

When taping the pattern specifically toward the back, that is where my bowlers are having issues with "out of bounds". I can see from the graph that where the middle two tanks there is a lot of oil (top hat) and it tapers as it goes to the edge. There is always a spike around the 3 board on each side.

So instead of a top hat, you have that spike on the outside boards. It is certainly frustrating for my league bowlers and I can't figure out a good solution.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Seeing your pattern would probably help...

Have you done a strip only to see how it looks ? I have seen what your talking about but usually sone tweaking with squeegee , or cleaner flow took care of it

Mike
    DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse