Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBA Lane Walker

Have a DBA Lane Walker that for some reason will not accept pass word,acts as though it is invalid. Is there a way to reset the pass word or to access where we can change our configured numbers.
    Thanks for any help

Check your manual, it should show the default password, unless someone changed it.
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

cant help but i just purchased lane walker and was wondering if there is any basic programs to try & then tweek from there - i have wood lanes in good repair - thanks for any info - rob

Comment

Originally posted by biddlebowlrob View Post
        cant help but i just purchased lane walker and was wondering if there is any basic programs to try & then tweek from there - i have wood lanes in good repair - thanks for any info - rob
        A DBA walker is a different animal than the Kegel walker. The DBA machine "hopps" on the approach.

So which one did you just buy?

If someone has changed the default password and you cant figure it out, you would have to call Kegel, they should be able to help you out, they built the machine under the DBA label.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
        56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
        2 Kustodian Walkers
        http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

Your best bet it to call Kegel tech support.
          Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
          Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
          Cloth: ShamWow!
          Machine: Johnny 5
          Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse