Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY B-90 lane conditioner in action!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1956503327631

It even put oil down, all I need to do is adjust the guide rollers and it'll be running good.

Enjoy

That was cool, had never seen one of those run. It winds up its own cord? Nice
    Tony Strublic, Center Bowl, The Bowling Store Pro Shop
    A/2's w/QAMF BES & MMS

Comment

Yup, a good ole B-90. My only complaint about the machine was the power cord. Once it became oil saturated, the cord winder would jam. The last time I replaced the power cord, I kept the old one. It's now in my shed and I use it as an extension cord for Christmas lights. That cord must be close to 40 years old by now.

Comment

Hey mate, anyway you can post that elsewhere as I don't do facebook, I am one of the very few...... F/B is BANNED in our house....
        AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obW0X7bJOeA

Comment

If you could, post some pics of the inside of the machine. Would love to see what the guts look like.
            WE ARE NOW REALLY TWIN OAKS LANES.

Comment

Where did you get the buffer pads. I didn't think they were made any more?

The B-90 was a completely mechanical machine, with a few solenoids thrown in......

Comment

I ran one of those years ago. Trim that brush with a razor blade and you had one high scoring condition out there!

Dave
                When I die bury my balls next to the old bag!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse