Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure vacuum motor has died.

after oiling for the Sunday night league every single lane that was oiled had a puddle of the white post oil/stripper mix from the 4-5-6 line back to the edge of the pindeck, pretty sure that is indicative of vacuum motor failure. will test outputs in the morning to confirm, any ideas what else to look for?

Ion-A
    When you know what to do, everything is easy.

The lino cloth should go to the back row and the squeege to back of deck or even over like mine. Is the mach. not getting to the back? A buddy of mine used kosi to change his program not realizing the distance was set different so his mach. would'nt even push off the back row. Maybe the LDS sensor.

Comment

I've had this happen when one of the fail switches for the lino duster is stuck closed.
      Then as the machine enters the pit it thinks the cushion roller has all ready dropped off the pin deck and reverses the machine.

Just something to check.

Tim
      Go with what works and not what the book says.

Comment

Is the vaccum running? If you have cleaner form the 4, 5, 6 spots it moreso sounds like your lane machine is not travelling far back enoughrather than a vaccum problem.

Is the recovery tank filter clogged?
        Nick

Comment

I recently had to change out my speed control board and redo the load speed adjustments. at this point I'm thinking because previously the acceleration and deceleration adjustments were maxed out it may have screwed up the forward subtract.

Tested output for vacuum motor and it was running played with forward subtract and got it to go to the edge of the pin deck like it should. Oh and the massive puddle was because he didn't have the recovery tank in the machine.
          When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Grit View Post
            Oh and the massive puddle was because he didn't have the recovery tank in the machine.
            Doh!!
            Go with what works and not what the book says.

Comment

I would still have the mach. push everything off the back of the deck.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X