Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel Workshops

Has anyone attended any of the Kegel workshops such as the Level I and Level II training and certification classes? What did you think?
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!

Good question... I was wondering the same thing ...was one in Akron, Oh last week, but I could not attend. Wish they would have them in the summer months.
    Every day is a good day, some are just better than others.

Comment

The level 1 and 2 classes are only held at Kegel. The ones on the road are seminars. BIG DIFFERENCE.
      Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
      Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
      Cloth: ShamWow!
      Machine: Johnny 5
      Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Just Go To The King's House and Pay A small Ransom. (Ransom is the practice of holding a prisoner or item to extort money or property to
        secure their release)lol
        If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Originally posted by shamefowjze View Post
          The level 1 and 2 classes are only held at Kegel. The ones on the road are seminars. BIG DIFFERENCE.
          That is my question... how informative are the level 1 and level 2 classes? is it worth the expense?
          Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!

Comment

Level 1 is basic and is pretty much covering the manual. Level 2 gets into more theory and troubleshooting.
            Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
            Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
            Cloth: ShamWow!
            Machine: Johnny 5
            Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Is Level One a prerequisite before attending Level 2? How long are each class? Can both be taken on the same day?
              jonesborobowl.com

Comment

Here's a link that goes over the basics of the level 1 & 2 training. You do have to hold the level 1 certificate for 1 year before being able to do the level 2. If you have any question feel free to give me a call at 1-800-280-2695 ext 309.

http://www.kegel.net/training/kegel_...technician.htm

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X