Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel Workshops

Has anyone attended any of the Kegel workshops such as the Level I and Level II training and certification classes? What did you think?
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!

Good question... I was wondering the same thing ...was one in Akron, Oh last week, but I could not attend. Wish they would have them in the summer months.
    Every day is a good day, some are just better than others.

Comment

The level 1 and 2 classes are only held at Kegel. The ones on the road are seminars. BIG DIFFERENCE.
      Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
      Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
      Cloth: ShamWow!
      Machine: Johnny 5
      Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Just Go To The King's House and Pay A small Ransom. (Ransom is the practice of holding a prisoner or item to extort money or property to
        secure their release)lol
        If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Originally posted by shamefowjze View Post
          The level 1 and 2 classes are only held at Kegel. The ones on the road are seminars. BIG DIFFERENCE.
          That is my question... how informative are the level 1 and level 2 classes? is it worth the expense?
          Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!

Comment

Level 1 is basic and is pretty much covering the manual. Level 2 gets into more theory and troubleshooting.
            Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
            Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
            Cloth: ShamWow!
            Machine: Johnny 5
            Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Is Level One a prerequisite before attending Level 2? How long are each class? Can both be taken on the same day?
              jonesborobowl.com

Comment

Here's a link that goes over the basics of the level 1 & 2 training. You do have to hold the level 1 certificate for 1 year before being able to do the level 2. If you have any question feel free to give me a call at 1-800-280-2695 ext 309.

http://www.kegel.net/training/kegel_...technician.htm

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X