Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel Workshops

Has anyone attended any of the Kegel workshops such as the Level I and Level II training and certification classes? What did you think?
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!

Good question... I was wondering the same thing ...was one in Akron, Oh last week, but I could not attend. Wish they would have them in the summer months.
    Every day is a good day, some are just better than others.

Comment

The level 1 and 2 classes are only held at Kegel. The ones on the road are seminars. BIG DIFFERENCE.
      Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
      Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
      Cloth: ShamWow!
      Machine: Johnny 5
      Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Just Go To The King's House and Pay A small Ransom. (Ransom is the practice of holding a prisoner or item to extort money or property to
        secure their release)lol
        If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Originally posted by shamefowjze View Post
          The level 1 and 2 classes are only held at Kegel. The ones on the road are seminars. BIG DIFFERENCE.
          That is my question... how informative are the level 1 and level 2 classes? is it worth the expense?
          Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!

Comment

Level 1 is basic and is pretty much covering the manual. Level 2 gets into more theory and troubleshooting.
            Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
            Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
            Cloth: ShamWow!
            Machine: Johnny 5
            Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Is Level One a prerequisite before attending Level 2? How long are each class? Can both be taken on the same day?
              jonesborobowl.com

Comment

Here's a link that goes over the basics of the level 1 & 2 training. You do have to hold the level 1 certificate for 1 year before being able to do the level 2. If you have any question feel free to give me a call at 1-800-280-2695 ext 309.

http://www.kegel.net/training/kegel_...technician.htm

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse