Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help

hey guys i have a kegel kustodian that is over spaying into the gutters and i have adjustedand i have replaced the the body the and the the retainer cap and the spray tip nothing i do will help

I had this and it was the left inside tip, I had to just move it down to keep it from fanning to the right gutter.

Comment

Is it in time?
      Drill

David Bolt
      Champaign, IL
      USBC Silver Coach
      IBPSIA BOD
      IBPSIA Advanced
      Technical Certified
      Pro Shops

Comment

Question ... if the machine is over spraying, could it tend you to believe that the squeage is not working properly. I ran a clean only yesterday, when finished their is still a slight very slight film of cleaner on lane. I pulled an old lint duster down lane ... then very dry. Then ran the oil only. Main thing I see different is in the buff only area, the buff area is very nice film of oil, where before you could see lines in the oil .....wash board type lines. Tried numerous things, still the same result on cleaner.
        Every day is a good day, some are just better than others.

Comment

I CAN RUN A CLEAN ONLY AND THE LANE IS DRY AND FOR YOUR QUESTION DRILLMAN300 YES IT IS IN TIME IT OVER SPRAYS IN BOTH GUTTERS

Comment

The middle jets should be on a 45 degree angle to the lane surface.

All the bodes can be moved and the tips angled as necessary.

the middle jets should be the 11003 or 8003...and the outside jets should be 1501...on the front of the jets.

Also typing in all capital letters is like screaming.

Comment

i have the right jets on it i made sure of that \

Comment

do you have the right tips in? they have numbers on them. the 1501 go on the outsides. What board are the outside jets spraying on? Cover 3 of the jets at a time and prime the pump. you'll see the spray pattern for each individual jet.

Leman. the reason you didn't see the washboard on an "oil only" is because the oil doesn't have time to collect on the end of the transfer brush bristles as the machine travels through the backend and back.
                Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
                Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
                Cloth: ShamWow!
                Machine: Johnny 5
                Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse