Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vacuum motor

Phoenix-S vacuum motor died and need replacement ASAP. doesn't grainger sell one? If so what model #. I'm here at the alley till 11. So if u need more info u can call my cell. # in signature
    [email protected] | jsebeny <--YouTube | Cell: 309-275-2453

Grainger #2M201

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg...N=0&sst=subset
    Go with what works and not what the book says.

Comment

Thanks! Anything special to do before install?
      [email protected] | jsebeny <--YouTube | Cell: 309-275-2453

Comment

Not really, I use a little Permatex between the flat metal brackett and the motor.

Tim

Comment

Not really! just the Grainger motors do not come with factory molex connections on them. If you have spare pins and a correct end, you can do it yourself! Otherwise, wire nuts and electrical tape will do.
          That Grainger number above is for the silver s, I thought the red one is different, because of exhaust on it?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKO View Post
            Not really! just the Grainger motors do not come with factory molex connections on them. If you have spare pins and a correct end, you can do it yourself! Otherwise, wire nuts and electrical tape will do.
            That Grainger number above is for the silver s, I thought the red one is different, because of exhaust on it?
            This is what i use to extract the connectors on the motor with out damaging them.
            Only to reuse the plastic connector.

You can buy replacement pins male or female at any electronics store.

Tim

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse