Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT WOULD IT BE..

What if any would be the difference In your oil pattern if you switched from Infinity oil to Offence oil.

Originally posted by heavyj View Post
    What if any would be the difference In your oil pattern if you switched from Infinity oil to Offence oil.
    Do you mean offence hv. Kegel's website explaines all of the oils and what they do and what they were designed for.

Comment

Infinity is their longest lasting oil.

The ball rolls quicker on Offense HV than Infinity

Comment

I believe the predictability of Offense is better than Infinity. The midlanes opens up with Offense and don't get so wet/dry, especially if you have a low friction surface. Which makes moves easier to read for the bowler and tends to yield higher scores. Offense is also less temperature sensitive on the lane.

Jerry is correct, the ball will read a bit earlier. Although Infinity is more durable, the carydown will weaken the back more and can make for more difficult moves.
        Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
        Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
        Cloth: ShamWow!
        Machine: Johnny 5
        Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse