Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black plastic guard for vac motor 154-8805

Anybody know the part number for the black plastic guard on the vac motor assy?
    Thanks in advance
    john

The only nunber i can come up wirh for the housing is 153-0204H. On classics site they list it as a phienix part though. I dont know if that will work for you. But it is also the only part no. listed in the current kegel catalog. You may want to give them a call.
    Clarence Metzger

Comment

Originally posted by john dubose View Post
      Anybody know the part number for the black plastic guard on the vac motor assy?
      Thanks in advance
      john
      They ALL fall apart, I don't even run them anymore.

Comment

Take care of your motor and they won't fall apart. besides having that fan blade exposed is a big safety issue.

153-0204H is the correct number for the housing on all of the vac motor Kegel uses.
        Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
        Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
        Cloth: ShamWow!
        Machine: Johnny 5
        Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse