Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kustodian Ion IQ4 smart module

I was reading though the manual for my kustodian ion. when does the charger change stages from bulk to absorption, to float charge....it says based on the status of the battery...does this mean that when the batteries reach a certain voltage, that they change stage at that point.....if so, what are the voltages that cause the change? also roughly how long should the stages take? and where would your test points be for checking the battery voltage?

another question is what is considered slow blinking and what is considered fast blinking?

I want to make sure that this module is working properly...any other tips in determining if there is a problem or not wuld be appreciated.
    Nick

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse