Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Brush To Buffer Brush Crush

Have instructions for changing buffer brush but not a clue as to how to adjust transfer brush to buffer brush crush. Please help.

Do you have a one piece transfer brush system or a two piece? (Does your machine have the buffer separate from the transfer brush or are the buffer and the transfer brush all one assembly?)
    (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

The transfer brushes and the buffer brush are a one piece upgrade assy for my Kustodian.

Comment

It should come adjusted from the factory. Some are off but close enough to not be a big issue.
        Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
        Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
        Cloth: ShamWow!
        Machine: Johnny 5
        Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse