Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for a good oil

I just ordered a Kustodian Plus lane machine. We are an 8 lane center with Anvilane (not pro anvilane). We had around 60,000 games bowled over the last 12 months and the majority of this is open play. Does anybody have any suggestions for a good lane oil and cleaner to use with this machine and lane surface?

Oil - Kegel Prodigy - it cleans easily and does not cause ball calls
    Cleaner - Kegel Defense CX-4 - cleans great - it is a concentrate so you save on shipping

Comment

Kegel Navigate
      Brunswick Logic
      Kegel Prodigy
      in that order. All 3 clean easy and won't cause pinsetter issues if used right.

I am not a fan of the concentrate cleaners. A little variance in the amount of cleaner makes a big difference. Meaning your "cap full" may not be the same as my "cap full"

I am a fan of Defence/C

You didn't ask but I'll add, I prefer the blue DBA/Brunswick cloth over the Kegel cloth. I think it cleans a little better.
      Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
      Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
      Cloth: ShamWow!
      Machine: Johnny 5
      Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Thanks for the tips. I was looking at the DBA/Brunswick cloth. Distributor told me that it works in the machine and it is a few dollars cheaper. I just didn't know if "cheaper" would relate to the quality.

Comment

Originally posted by shamefowjze View Post
          Kegel Navigate
          Brunswick Logic
          Kegel Prodigy
          in that order. All 3 clean easy and won't cause pinsetter issues if used right.

I am not a fan of the concentrate cleaners. A little variance in the amount of cleaner makes a big difference. Meaning your "cap full" may not be the same as my "cap full"

I am a fan of Defence/C

You didn't ask but I'll add, I prefer the blue DBA/Brunswick cloth over the Kegel cloth. I think it cleans a little better.
          I actually have the blue DBA/Brunswick cloth i use to wipe my lanes...

Thought about trying it in my lane machine when season ended...

Mike
          DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

Kegel cloth is a bit more expensive, but has more feet per roll than DBA/Brunswick cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by 8270tom View Post
              Kegel cloth is a bit more expensive, but has more feet per roll than DBA/Brunswick cloth.
              The Brunswick QC cloth and Kegel K2 select hare the same footage

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X