Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanction Standard AC - Oil pressure issue

Starting to use a sanction standard my center got from another one of our companys centers that closed. I worked most of the kinks out but one is kinda messing with my head. I got the oil pressure between 12-15psi when idle like it should be, volume tests come out perfect every time, but whenever the oil is diverted to the oil hed instead of back to the tank the oil pressure spikes up to about 25psi. So basically every time the machine puts a load down the oil pressure jumps from 15 to 25psi. I know this isnt normal and ive cleaned out the oil control valve exactly how the manual described. Didnt help. My other Phoenix machine the oil pressure is rock solid the whole time. But this one is always jumping around. I know that in the manual it says anything over 20psi and you risk blowing the pulse dampener tube, I dont want to do that obviously

What would cause this? Is it possibly a clogged line going to the oil head maybe?
    Giving bowlers less to complain about, one lane at a time

Sounds as if there is an obsrtuction somewhere from the oil valve and the oiling tip. Here's a link for more possible causes.....http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...-control-valve

Comment

I had the same thing, you need one more small shim in the electric valve.(no body sells them, got one from the motor rebuilder shop the fixed my drive motors.) some how the spring tention changes over age. To test this just gently loosen the valve (half turn) and you will see it calm right down. One of my mach. would not work with the larger shim and needed a new valve. ($ 120.00+ ) Too much!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
      Working...
      X