Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not good!

Got complaints of the shot breaking down quickly. What to do, but calibrate... right? (brand new ION Sport)

Calibration came out exactly 20ml, but wait.... What's wrong with this picture???

That is suppose to be Kegel Infinity. Hmmmmmm
    Looks more like.... well, you know

Ever wonder what might happen if someone put cleaner in your oil tank?????
    Wonder NO MORE!! It turns the oil to HOG SNOT!

This pic is looking into the conditioner tank AFTER a dump and rinse with lane cleaner. (white slime still on bottom)

After a few more rinse cycles and a complete drying, the tank was clean again and ready for use.

A HUGE shoutout/thank you to Kegel Tech support for giving me proper technique for flushing the pump/lines/valve/gauge and not causing any further damage.

What a waste of 5 hours of my day!!!
    Tanks are now CLEARLY marked.... 'CLEANER ONLY' 'OIL ONLY'

PinCup
    We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Unfortunatenly this has happened to me @ almost every bowling center I have worked at. It just seems like it is destined to happen, just a matter of time! It has been said on here before, " You can't fix stupid". If this hasn't happen to you, you are probably in the minority, and lucky.

Comment

I had the other, my chaser put oil in the cleaner. I did'nt notice until the next afternoon when the plug on the plastic hose had no friction when pulling out. My seniors that morning did'nt bowl bad so the cleaner had broken down the oil. (luckily)

Comment

Yep I've had cleaner in the oil tank to, i don't think it matters how much ya try and drill it into the staff it will happen. Last time it happened here i threatened to take the price of a new oil pump out of their wages, figers crossed it hasn't happened since.
        SMILE! TOMORROW'S GOING TO BE WORSE

Comment

I'm not a genius but would'nt you think the small funnel and the small hole to put it in( small jug of oil) I use a 5 gallan pail for cleaner with the BIG funnel and hole, I would think this should be alot harder to fark up.

Comment

This is why I am the only one to fill the machines with oil / cleaner

Comment

I have not had lane cleaner in my oil tank. Hard to do with the summit and the tanks in separate compartments.

I have however had pin cleaner in the oil tanks! I asked him how the heel he pulled that one off and he said "they are both black jugs"!

I guess reading them was to hard even though he had to go to a separate room to get the pin cleaner! He did not work there after that.
              Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

I only have 2 and one could'nt getter done.

Comment

Originally posted by 8270king View Post
                  This is why I am the only one to fill the machines with oil / cleaner

That might just be MY new policy.

PC
                  We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

I had approach cleaner put in my old century 100 tank years ago...that was different. Just recently the weekend guy did exactly as per the op in our walker. Saw the lanes when dragging the next morning...thought process quite similar to "thats not good" but slightly more colorful.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                    Working...
                    X