Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kustodian Plus not cleaning properly

Hi there,
    Im helping a local centre with there Kustodian Plus, the machine is about 18 months old, I personally use a Kustodian Model B so I am familiar with most of the adjustments.
    This is what we have tried so far.
    Confirmed 11 mls of cleaner in the 4 stream test, this has the DC cleaner pump
    correct crush on the vacuum head, confirmed that the foam roller and paper are sitting on the lane (correct unwind time)
    Have tried CX4 AND Fission at different dilusion rates, currently they are using Prodigy for lane oil.
    Last cleaner spray is 57 feet.
    If I increase the cleaner volume to 20-21 mls it cleans the lane but the pump is running very fast and it soon blows a fuse.
    Any thing you can suggest I would appreciate.

Cheers Harry

Have you checked the conditon of the cleaner pump tubing?

Marty - Pro Bowl West
    56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
    2 Kustodian Walkers
    http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

How is your squeegee adjustment? Should be set at 120 thousandths. How old is the squeegee? How often are you stripping and oiling your lanes? What is the condition of the water you are mixing the cleaner with? Is it soft? These could be issues. Let us know what you find.
      (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

What's the cleaner ratio? I would try Defence/C. Fizzion won't work well in hard water environments and I personally am not a fan of the concentrate cleaners.
        Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
        Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
        Cloth: ShamWow!
        Machine: Johnny 5
        Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X