Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kegel spray jets dripping

hey folks,
    Been a while since i've posted on here, but have a query..

After 15 years in the same state, working for the same company, on the same machines (gs), i decided to mix it up and move to the other side of the country (australia) and do some hard yards on some brunwick a's that are a little worse for wear.. getting through that no problems, but i have a small issue with our kegel.

We have a Kegel sanction standard(blue) and the spray jets are very slowly dripping into the machine frame, and when i change lanes it drips sometimes (obviously pulling it off the lane is enough to shake a little bit of cleaner off the lip). apart from the drip 3" from the foul line all is good.. It doesnt annoy anyone else except me, why go back and clean up drips? and it doesnt do much for the paint work on the kegel either.

So my question (after all that bs) is there an upgrade for this machine that includes the drip catchers that most newer kegels have?

Cheers
    Mick

I would check 2 things - the return line to from the pump to the cleaner tank for a restriction - and get new filters and check valves for the jets...

Comment

thanks king, will do

Comment

In answer to the last part of your post, the drip catcher is an available upgrade for your machine. It is a good little upgrade that helps prevent damage to your paint. Part number is 154-8692
        Technical Manager
        Bowltech UK Ltd

www.facebook.com/ross.gibson

Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm,

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X