Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flushing recovery tanks

Was curious if anyone knows how to properly flush the 10 gallon recovery tanks for Kustodian + ?? There is only one panel you can remove on top so I can access the other side. I've tried soaking in cleaner overnight but I need to get in there and actually wipe down

Thanks,
    Chip

You may have to live with some crud, but when you replace the filter, that is the perfect time to flush with hot water. After flushing out, wipe where you can, and replace filter. I always use a fresh bead of silicone as my gasket, but I see now the new tanks already have a gasket. Also, if you take a extra moment after each time you strip the lanes, and flush with hot then, that will keep the funk from building up to.

Comment

Brake wash.
      I can't even spell Brunsw-ick anymore!!!

Comment

CLR or liquid plumber work well. Typically a lot of the build up is minerals from your water. Also be sure to empty your recovery tank after your done doing the lanes. the longer that stuff stays in there, the more it builds up.
        Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
        Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
        Cloth: ShamWow!
        Machine: Johnny 5
        Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Make a cork gasket, that way you dont have scrape and use new silicone.
          I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

I always rinse mine out with hot water and then cold water every time I dump the tank. I change the filter once a year. I did notice just recently that my filter door is warped. Does anyone know if they sell a replacement for the filter door?
            (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

I use cork seal too..alot easier then using silicone everytime. Ive flipped my white cover over cuz I noticed it was kinda warped too. I use new bolts and washer everytime too.

Chip

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X