Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• syn pro 40

I have heard good things about this product. What does everyone think? I have heard the carrydown is minimal. Is this accurate?
    If it cant be fixed with a hammer, use a bowling pin.

Here are the fact I know from a friend that used the product for 5 or more years:
    1. It is high scoring
    2. It is extremely hard to clean off the lane - requires double stripping to get totally clean
    3. Requires high volumes for both durability and good ball action
    4. Is machine friendly - does not cause pan jams

#2 is enough for me to not use the product

http://www.laneconcepts.com/Patterns.htm

If you look through the sample patterns the men's is over 25 ml for high friction and the mixed league is 24.96ml

If you are using a Silver Bullet I do not know how the oil wicks

Comment

If you have a wick machine use syn pro 26 the 40 is not for wicks machines.
      I've been using syn pro 26 for over 6 yrs. but have tried other oils in between such as LANE MASTERS MED. VIS.- Crossfire which didn't work for me.
      Agree with King in the sense of getting off lane during colder months only for me but does come off.
      Scores been great -carry down non existent outranges maybe 1 or 2 a week.
      It pretty much stays where you put it.
      But bottom line I won't change UNTIL!!!!

Comment

I have been using Syn Pro 40 for about 1 ½ years and really like it.

I will agree with King 100% except #2. Although, it is very difficult to get off the lane, Judge will strip it off with no problems on one pass at a ratio of 4:1.

This cleaner is used in an A-22 set at minimum clean and a Phoenix-S with a setting of .4s @ 28”. However, I don’t know how Synpro will clean with Kegel’s no spray (squirt) system. The bad thing about using a harsh cleaner (such as Judge) is that it clogs the spray jets more frequently.

JHMO… a conditioner that is difficult to remove is bonding better to the lane. Therefore, less carry down and breakdown.

Comment

I was telling Clutch plate about syn pro as i have used it before and loved it. I am about to recieve a lane walker on monday and plane on using it as well. He is now running a Pheonix s machine with transfer brush and has what i believe to be pro lane or something simalar to it. i also agree with Triac that something hard to get up is gonna bond with the surface better and not move around.

Comment

One thing is for sure Triac alluded to - the spray cleans better than the travelling head

Comment

That higher volume needed for durability and the high cleaner ratio is a aste of money in my opinion. There's other conditioners that have the same or similar characteristics but don't need the volume in the pattern and to clean. Lets face it conditioners and cleaners aren't getting cheaper and I feel you pouring your money down the drain (literally). My opinion... Does it work? Yes. Would I use it... No.
              Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
              Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
              Cloth: ShamWow!
              Machine: Johnny 5
              Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X