Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOSI not saving settings

Hello, I recently purchased a sanction standard elite machine and downloaded KOSI. Went through the setup and set my thoughtware to SE908 for the Sanction machine. Clicked Ok. Machine wouldn’t connect, so checked the settings and it was on thoughtware S3002 which is the default. I changed it again and clicked ok. Didn’t update. Tried changing to a different machine option and thoughtware and it did save it. But for some reason it will not save it for my machine and thoughtware. It always goes back to default...any ideas or suggestions?
    Attached Files

What version of KOSI do you have? The latest is Version 7.4.3.8 Also make sure the correct port is selected.
    let me be myself

Comment

Thanks for responding! Yes that is the version I have. I just downloaded and installed it last week. I also, deleted it and reinstalled and still not saving the settings.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse