Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweak pattern for fall leagues

Would like some advice on whether to tweak our pattern. Pretty much all can get to the pocket but there are a lot of corner pins left. Any ideas?

Navigate conditioner
    Defense-C at 5:1
    IKON 1 yr old
    4 yr old SPL II
    42 ft pattern
    drop brush at 38
    50 mic oil setting

2-2 2 10
    9-9 1 14
    10-10 2 18
    11-11 3 18
    12-12 2 18
    2-2 0 22 to 34ft
    2-2 0 26 to 38ft
    2-2 0 30 to 42 ft

reverse
    2-2 0 30 to 35ft
    12-12 1 22
    11-11 2 22
    10-10 4 18
    9-9 3 14
    8-8 1 14
    2-2 0 10
    total volume 23.15ml
    forward 11.5 ml
    reverse 11.65 ml

Thanks

If corners are the problem, I would watch ball reaction and see if the balls are going too far down the lane before hooking or are they rolling out and losing energy because they are hooking too soon. To me it looks like a good pattern, I might add a little more to the forward pass by adding 1 more 9-9. I would also add 1 more 12 on the reverse pass.
    let me be myself

Comment

Would adding forward load increase carry down and possibly create a problem with out of ranges due to pins sliding? Also, adding reverse load puts the final oil at just over 4 feet from foul line. Should speeds be adjusted to keep the final load out farther from foul line?

Thanks for the response

Comment

A single forward load most likely will not cause a problem. The 12-12 load on the reverse is just a suggestion and yes the speeds can be adjusted. Another thing to keep in mind is that while the pattern can help the ball get to the pocket, the ball surface and core also factors that determine when the ball changes direction.
        let me be myself

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X