Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wise conditioner of lanes

Dial up a kegal brush pattern that will last for two full shifts where the better bowlers are on the 2nd shift.
    Anvil lane
    Bruns logic
    Defense c 6-1

It has been a 5 year quest. One where many claimed Gurus have failed. Prove your majestic title, if you can.

Sounds like Jeff from Pines Plaza

Comment

Jeff is persona non grata here

So I will help this person whom ever it is

50 mic
      41'
      2-2 2 14
      7-7 2 14
      9-9 2 14
      10-10 4 14
      11-11 3 18
      12-12 3 18
      2-2 0 22 buff to 41

2-2 - 30 buff to 25
      10-10 1 22
      9-9 2 18
      8-8 1 18
      2-2 0 14-0'

Comment

Sorry AMF8270MP Not Jeff but in the same city. We share many of the same issues though. I've talked with him and have visited his center. He (along with Dennis Gemmer) talked me into using Logic. I like it and it lasts with minimal carry down.
        The biggest issue I feel is the huge head load that I need to put out for the shot to last two shifts. Obviously much of how the 2nd shift shot plays is dependent upon how the bowlers in the first shift play the shot.
        I only deal with this issue a couple days a week, where I know Jeff is dealing with it everyday. He is the one who suggested reaching out to Jerry here.

King that looks very very close to what I have as my pattern. I'll pull it up in KOSI, I'll pull it up and compare.

Comment

Im near Jeff,what center are you at?You dont have much filled in your profile.I could stop in and lend a hand.I have a idea that may work
          If dont want to post your center on here,send me a PM.
          Last edited by amf8270mp; 01-13-2012, 04:09 PM.

Comment

AMF8270mp I am in the Greensburg area. Jeff tells me you are at Sheffield Lanes he speaks highly of you as well. He said to tell you hi! Apparently he is no longer on Bowl-Tech.
            At any rate here is the pattern I am running right now. Jeff gave it to me and I have made minor modifications. He says the King would be able to tweak it much better than he can. I'm open to all suggestions.

50ml stream
            Forward to 41 and RBD @ 35

2-2 2 10
            8-8 2 14
            9-9 3 14
            10-10 4 14
            12-12 3 18
            14-14 2 18
            2-2 0 18
            2-2 0 30
            Rev
            2-2 0 30
            11-11 3 18
            9-9 4 14
            7-7 2 14
            2-2 0 14

Comment

2-2 2 10
              7-7 2 14
              9-9 3 14
              10-10 4 14
              11-11 3 18
              12-12 2 18
              2-2 0 18
              2-2 0 22
              Rev
              2-2 0 30
              11-11 3 18
              10-10 4 14
              9-9 2 14
              2-2 0 14

Comment

Interesting tweak. Especially the removal of the 14-14 and the switch of the 8-8 to 7-7 in the forward. What is your thought process when we are looking for durability.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse