Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMOUNT OF OIL

QUESTION,DOES THE AMOUNT OF OIL IN THE TANK HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THE CONSISTENCY OF THE OIL PATTERN? USING A KUSTODIAN LANE MACHINE WITH BRUSH UP GRADE.

No!

Comment

Be consistent

You don't want to over fill [ can flood lanes and drip oil on approaches ]
      When i start oiling i pull dip stick whip off install stick if if has any oil on it your good
      to go 3/4" to 1.1/4" of oil in tank
      That give you oil for at least 16-24 lanes witch depends how manny units you put down per lane

Comment

Wepauls.....your answer is wrong.....as long as there is oil in the tank...a Kustodian is fine.

You are speaking about another machine.

No dipstick for a Kustodian.

Comment

Fill oil tak about a couple of inches from top, mark the side of ol tank with a permanent marker, fill to that mark after each oiling. Do the same with stripper tank.
          I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

^ This is correct ^

Comment

Originally posted by PJ View Post
              Fill oil tak about a couple of inches from top, mark the side of ol tank with a permanent marker, fill to that mark after each oiling. Do the same with stripper tank.
              Same method we use.
              This way you get familiar with how much oil and cleaner you use on a daily basis and if for some reason you are suddenly using more or less of either you know something is not qiute right.

Comment

Doesn't this machine had a float where the machine will stop if it gets too low?
                Drill

David Bolt
                Champaign, IL
                USBC Silver Coach
                IBPSIA BOD
                IBPSIA Advanced
                Technical Certified
                Pro Shops

Comment

not on an original kustodian

Comment

Originally posted by Tassie_tech View Post
                    Same method we use.
                    This way you get familiar with how much oil and cleaner you use on a daily basis and if for some reason you are suddenly using more or less of either you know something is not qiute right.
                    It's a good idea to monitor fluids on a daily basis. It lets you know when a problem starts to happen, often before the bowlers are aware.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse