Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Please Help

King, had been running the following pattern and found out buffer was barely touching lanes. After correcting buffer crush, have a flood.
    40ml no reverse buffer drop
    42'
    2 2 0 14 2 2 0 34
    6 6 1 18 12 12 1 18
    7 7 1 18 11 11 1 18
    8 8 1 18 10 10 2 18
    9 9 1 18 9 9 1 18
    10 10 5 18 8 8 1 18
    11 11 2 18 7 7 1 18
    12 12 2 22 6 6 1 18
    2 2 0 22 2 2 0 14

Any help will be appreciated. Wanted to make lanes a little more challenging without losing scores. Many 300's and 800's prior to correcting buffer crush. Thanks ahead of time.

Sorry about forward and reverse oiling got stuck together when I posted.

Comment

2-2 2 18
      8-8 1 18
      9-9 2 18
      10-10 3 18
      11-11 2 18
      12-12 1 18
      2-2 0 22 buff to 25-42

2-2 0 30 buff 42-32
      12-12 1 22
      11-11 3 18
      10-10 2 18
      9-9 2 18
      8-8 1 18
      2-2 0 18

18ml
      40 mic stream

Comment

Forgot to mention have HPL 9000 installed 1992. Using Kustodian with transfer brush upgrade. Scores are better, some complaints about where did the oil go. Guess it's like once you flood it and they know you can put out that much they'll never be satisfied with any hook occuring on the lanes. Will just deal with the winers and just continue using your tweak for a couple more weeks.

Comment

Try the above pattern at 44 feet if they want more hold

Comment

Thanks King. In Hawaii bowlers are used to heavily oiled lanes. That's why when resurfacers came in from the continental USA, they are surprised with the amount of "perk" they need to remove oil from lanes. Local bowlers were amazed with the hooking conditions they experienced when bowling tournaments on the mainland [Continental USA]. Appreciate all the help.

Comment

Lots of strike strings, but also a lot of 3610 combination leaves. Still monitoring how bowlers are adjusting to this pattern.

Comment

Ran pattern too much wet dry and didn't hold up. Will try with 2 to 2 4 loads on forward run. Ratio dropped from 10 to 1 to 6 to 1.

Comment

That is a drastic change

Try
                  2-2 3 18
                  7-7 2 18

Rather than
                  2-2 2 18
                  8-8 1 18

Comment

King, had something happen yesterday. Mechanic who ran Kustodian said first lane had pieces of buffer brush on lane. Could all my problems be due to a used buffer? Am having a friend of mine come in to show me how to install my replacement brush. Hope I don't get a flood after the change. Plan to cut back distance to 43' to start.

Comment

Yes....a bad brush is not good

Comment

Well found out that oil supply hose was jamming between transfer brush and buffer brush on left side periodically. Think this was drying up left side of pattern. Corrected placement of oil head and seems okay now. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse