Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little professional advice needed

Hi there...Im looking for a adjustment for my current pattern...

7 Year old Pro-Lane
    8 year old K+
    Navigate 40mic
    Defence c 7:1 Cleans perfect

Single shift mens league most eveyone plays 10 board and shoots for the outside tracer.

Pattern is over hooking after the first game...I changed blue buffer brush 1.5 years ago, machine and brushes are clean...Last year shot was amazing....173 700's shot on 2 10 team leagues.

2-2-2-10 2-2-0-30-34'
    8-8-1-14 13-13-1-22
    10-10-3-14 12-12-3-18
    12-12-2-18 11-11-3-18
    2-2-0-18-24' 10-10-3-14
    2-2-0-22-33' 9-9-2-14
    2-2-0-26-40 7-7-1-14
    2-2-0-10

Thanks in advance for any help!

2-2 2 14
    8-8 1 14
    9-9 2 14
    11-11 3 18
    2-2 0 22 buff to 40

2-2 0 30 buff to 34
    13-13 1 22
    12-12 2 18
    11-11 3 18
    10-10 3 14
    9-9 2 14
    8-8 2 14
    2-2 0 14

Comment

King do you think since my shot was perfect last year I should just replace the blue brush? I think the brush isn't carrying the oil down the lane and has lost all taper to the pattern...

Also can you give me a brief explanation of what you did to my pattern?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderalleyxl View Post
        King do you think since my shot was perfect last year I should just replace the blue brush? I think the brush isn't carrying the oil down the lane and has lost all taper to the pattern...

Also can you give me a brief explanation of what you did to my pattern?
        How many lanes and how often do you oil?

Comment

20 Lane Center....I would say 70-80 lanes a week.

Comment

I would flag the brush lightly and not change it now.

Change the brush in July so you have 6 weeks to iron out the pattern for fall leagues

I simply made your pattern wider in a couple spots which should give you some hold

Save your good pattern for when you change the brush and try it again

Comment

what do you mean by "flag" the brush

Comment

Use a lane sanding screen....and use it on the brush .....turn on the brush while the machine is standing up....and lightly apply the screen to the brush...it will open the ends of the brush up again

Comment

The brush bristles get "polished" on the tips of each one from rotating on the lane surface. Opening up the ends lets the brush "scrub" while applying and buffing the oil. Flagging creates better taper to the condition which should restore scores.
                  This is my first year of synthetics and it's looking like the brush needs flagged more often than it did on wood lanes. Apperntly the rougher surface kept the bristles open longer. JMO.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse