Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern Tweaking to much break down

I have wood lanes, a Phoenix pad machine, defense-c cleaner, and prodigy oil. I have a lot of bowlers expressing that my pattern is breaking down very quickly. I can tell that because my typical house bowler has a good first game, a lower second game and then a better third game after they really put extra speed on the ball.
    This is my pattern........any help would be appreciated.

I lay the pattern down simultaneous
    spray on time is 4 tenths
    spray off time is 12 tenths
    last spray 45'

Oil Pattern length 43'
    forward 2nd speed 10'
    forward high speed 43'

Return 2nd speed 43'
    return speed low 10'

I have pads config is 7-3-5-5-5-5-3-7
    both the right and left is the exact lengths
    1-5 40"
    5-10 96"
    10-15 32'
    15-20 35'

Reverse oil
    1-5 0
    5-10 108"
    10-15 35'
    15-20 37'

Like I said any help would be apprecaited,
    Tina

Not much more oil to put out.....I would try weakening my cleaner ratio SLIGHTLY...what cleaner and ratio?

Comment

The pattern looks nice too....with the weather getting warmer...more will come out of a pad machine now

Comment

My Ratio on the cleaner is 6:1....so I think I am going to try and dilute a little more. Thanks for the suggestion. Didn't even think of that....I was thinking more oil.

Comment

Try 8-1

I would not go weaker than that

Comment

I went 8:1 and we saw 3 consecutive games. Thanks so much. I didn't even think of the cleaner.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X