Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to build an easy tournament shot that will hold up

I need to build a tournament shot that can hold up and have around 30 games bowled on it with out completely breaking down. I have a pheonix 3speed, 8pad machine. We use defense cx4s using 5 caps to 5 gallons water for cleaner and kegel crossfire for conditioner. Also this is on older anvilane. Thanks for any help
    Do it right and you wont do it twice!!!

You will need to strip and oil.......run your regular program...then run an oil only program for about 25'....oil on in the middle on for 15 feet and buff 10 on the oil only pass...and buff back 10 feet then oil in return for 15...refill with oil after the strip and oil.....then let the machine wick up for about 30 minutes before doing the oil only pass

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• eddie
      easy shot with offense oil
      by eddie
      we have the Kegal sanctioned machine using offense oil, oiling 40ft buff to 42. Getting lot of carry down quick, any suggestions for the easiest shot to put out? We have wood...
      01-22-2004, 10:56 AM
      oil distance?
      by Guest
      We oil to 33ft and buff to 37ft (phoenix-s)
      a center in the area I have been told is going 46ft and they have more scores in the last 5 months - 41 300's 15 800's plus all...
      02-25-2000, 05:41 PM
    • iluv2bowl
      oil shelf life????
      by iluv2bowl
      how long is oil good for??

The prodigy that I am using is about 2-3 years old

Not sure if this is where alot of my oil pattern problems are coming from??...
      12-21-2009, 06:45 PM
    • Rock-n-Bowl
      Help with the shot please
      by Rock-n-Bowl
      I am oiling with a century 100 on very old wood lanes. The lanes have been screened and recoated and came out very good. Here is how I have been oiling. first pass I oil to 32...
      01-09-2006, 01:05 AM
    • jc
      Gemini Plus...one more time
      by jc
      First, thx for the previous tips on my Gemini. I have reached a point where I am able to put out a fairly consistent pattern. I wipe down the buffer every day, check the oil...
      01-18-2002, 11:53 AM

A2 1 to 1 Gear Box Cover Replacement Due to Crack

I am refurbishing two converted A2 machines that I will be installing in my home basement this fall. One of them has a leaking gear box and cracked 1:1 gear box cover. I have...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Hybrid (and EcoFriendly) Bumpers (2012)

It's been about 10 years since we first tried this - 46 lanes and still working fine, auto air bumper cylinders on the BankShot bumpers. Here are videos of a home install with...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
    http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...
    Working...
    X