Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any decent tourney patterns out there?

Just out of curiosity, we are looking for a new challenging pattern for leagues, something with a ratio between 1.5-2.5

Anything that anyone could suggest or push me in the right direction would be cool. Most of the bowlers in our centre enjoy a challenge and like bowling in tournaments and on high volume patterns.

Will be great to see what people can suggest.

Cheers peeps

Use the Kegel pattern library

Comment

Here are some more "challanging" conditions we have used in our friday scratch sweepers - http://www.worldtenpinbowling.com/ru...s/patterns.php

Marty - Pro Bowl West
      56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
      2 Kustodian Walkers
      http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

Uhh are you 100% sure you want a ratio as low as 1.5-2.5? thats lower than the team USA shots and those are pretty tough.
        When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

A playable challenging condition is about 4 or 5 to 1

Try the Kegel challenge series

The shape matches the distance

Comment

We had some bowlers try the '2009 Bowling this month' pattern from the kegel website and 'boardwalk', (which we edited to 37ft at their request) and they all enjoyed the challenge

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X