Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing machines, need a pattern

Switching soon from a phoenix B machine to a Sanction standard AC. I'm looking to start fresh with a new pattern. we usually use a shot for seniors, a shot for the men, and our normal house shot. What I want is just one shot. This 3 shot thing is ridiculous.

As of right now its using the smoothing blocks on the transfer roller, im going to do my best to upgrade to a transfer brush but not until next season is about to start. So sometime in august. But what i need now is a place to start with for the summer leagues. We have HPL heads and wood back ends. Right now our shot is 44' and seems to be decent. I would like to try and keep it at or below 20ml of oil without having an uncontrollable back end. Anything more and i start having problems with my kickers.
    Giving bowlers less to complain about, one lane at a time

50 mic stream
    44'
    20.2 volume
    2-2 2 18
    8-8 1 18
    9-9 2 18
    11-11 3 18
    12-12 2 18
    2-2 0 22 22- 44

2-2 0 30 44-32
    12-12 2 22
    10-10 3 18
    9-9 2 18
    8-8 1 18
    2-2 0 18 10-0

Comment

Thanks. Ill try it out and bowl on it this afternoon and let you know how it works

Comment

Welcome

Comment

k i bowled on it a bit. best place to play is around 15-17 but if i try to play over 10 out to about 7-8 the ball seems to hit a wall in the middle of the lane and without adding speed it goes through the nose every time. And forget down and in, brooklyn every time. The distance seems to be good and the back end is very playable, its just that dry area as you get outside of ten in the middle of the lane that makes it difficult because the ball slides, grabs, slides, then grabs again at the back end

Comment

50 mic stream
            44'
            2-2 2 18
            7-7 1 18
            8-8 2 18
            11-11 3 18
            12-12 2 18
            2-2 0 22 22- 44

2-2 0 30 44-32
            12-12 2 22
            10-10 3 18
            8-8 2 18
            7-7 1 18
            2-2 0 18 10-0

Comment

What oil your using would be go info too.
              Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
              Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
              Cloth: ShamWow!
              Machine: Johnny 5
              Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Sorry. Prodigy oil, oxyshock cleaner. I have a weird ball return issue that really took over my day yesterday so i havent had a chance to try out the modified pattern. but i will soon

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X