Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brush Pattern - Holoto Street :)

I took Bill Holoto's pattern and tried it during the day a couple times - tweaked it until I liked it

Here is my version:

60mic stream
    39'
    RBD 32'
    Volume 18.48
    2-2 2 14
    8-8 1 14
    10-10 3 14
    11-11 2 18
    12-12 3 18
    2-2 0 22 22-39'

2-2 0 30 39-23
    13-13 1 22
    11-11 1 18
    9-9 1 18
    2-2 0 18 14-0

This pattern has plenty of friction and the ball goes left out of the pattern just like Bill said it would. I had over/under with 4 10-10 loads in the forward...and needed some durability so I bumped up the return volume and width

There have been huge scores from the average bowler - no hang spot either - the track does open up but you can move in and get skid, hook to the right, and carry

Suprised you have not played with slot 30 yet Jerry.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
    56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
    2 Kustodian Walkers
    http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

I have had a lot of success with my normal patterns - does Kosi pro have a slot to work out volume when you play with different mic streams for each screen?

I also do not really wish to wear out the stepper on the oil pump when I can make them nice with oil in the middle.......

The reason for most of my tweaks was the brush breaking in ...etc

I have considered starting a thread on all the changes I have seen in the machine over the first 100 days

What is your pattern looking like?

Comment

I played with slot 30 for a while but got away from it, was making me "think" too much. Kosi does
        not allow/show the changes in volume, must be done on the machine.
        I had a really good pattern at the start of the year then the state tournament people came in and wanted the cleaner ratio at 5 to 1 for the state tournament. I was at 7 to 1. A few week before it stated, I changed the house pattern to the 5 to 1 cleaner ratio and we lost the look we had. About 6 changed later, adding here, subtracting there and back and forth, I ended up close to where I started and the scores came back. The last month in here has been crazy scoring (my friday night men had 2 - 300's all season then we had 10 - 300's in a 3 week period with a high of 866) My other leagues are the same thing, scores going nuts and people compairing us to the other high scoring center in town.

One warning with the walker - DO NOT bump the sides of the machine against a wall - one of mine got "bumped" last week and has about $200 in damage to the LH ZRT assembly but luckly Kegel was able to bypass the sensor for me so I can still use it this weekend.

I have ordered the M32 upgrade for both machine, it allows you to bypass sensors thru the keypad istead of having to "jump" around them with wires.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
        56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
        2 Kustodian Walkers
        http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
          Working...
          X