Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Event pattern needed

We are having two bowlers attempting to break the world record for pin fall in a 24 hour period on the 11th of August. I was hoping for a suggestion for a pattern to put out, to last as long as possible for 2 talented right handed crankers! They suggested the most recent USBC pattern, but I think we can do better than that! I will be allowed to re oil once during this period. I believe reason is for protecting surface of lane! We have a K Plus machine, W-22 conditioner, Invincible cleaner @ 6 to 1 and one year old anvilane. Thank You!

http://kegel.net/V3/PatternLibraryPa...ta.aspx?ID=599

Kegel Challenge broadway - this will allow them to start to the right so the center of the lane does not get beat up

There is enough volume for longevity

Tell the bowlers to start playing up 5, 6, 7 board

Comment

Thanks King! I post back about how everything went after event. Getting them to start playing the lane where you recommended, might be the hardest thing they do!

Comment

If they start in deep - there is no where to move to

Comment

Well, if they start in deep, the only ones they will be hurting will be themselves. If you tell them how to start then I guess that is all you can do!
          (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

Short update. Put out the Broadway, so one of them could practice on, and it was well received. Thanks! We are also demo-ing the Ion Sport ED. right now, so program already in. Even easier to do on my end! Thanks for suggestion! I will be back in a few days to let know how it went.

Comment

It is the perfect pattern for long events

Comment

Great news! The record was broken. They ended up knocking down 28,228 pins in the 24 hour period. I believe the record was 27,4??. We started out using the Kegel Broadway pattern. After 4 hours it was difficult for them. We changed to the Dead man's Curve pattern for the second 12 hours, and it gave them more play time where they like. I am pretty confident they did not take the recommendation of were to play for the broadway. The whole event was recorded, so I am sure some could be on youtube, I will let ya know. On a side note, we had 3 stops on lane #5. At 8:30pm, we had double five pin in deck chute, then @ 10:30pm we had an OOR, then 11:15pm another OOR. Then it ran peacefully for the rest of the event!

Comment

Good job to all!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                  Working...
                  X