Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think its time to change conditioner.

I've been using Brunswicks' Absolute Control lane conditioner since 2005. With the advancement in coverstocks and the amount of bowlers using reactive resin balls I believe it's time to change. We are a very large (68 lanes), very busy (50+ games per bed) center and I'm looking for something that will hold up. We have a Kegel Sanction Elite so we can run anything. We strip and oil every morning and throw in a 10-10 cover shot in the afternoon. I would like to hear from someone that is using one of the newer brunswick or kegel conditioners. What do you like about the conditioner you are using. Why did you move away from your former conditioner. What pattern do you use and what kind of cleaner and cleaner ratio you use to get it stripped off.
    Thanks ahead of time for your responses.
    -Marty
    ME&My68

There's no such thing as idiot proof, it just makes a better idiot!

If you want the condition to hold up for night leagues - run your 10-10 fill in the morning - get the lane clean and build a pattern for your night leagues

I have used Kegel Infinity on a hooking surface - it has great durability for your HPL lane surface

Comment

because of the amount of business we have in the afternoon before leagues plus size of center it would take me over 3 hours to strip and oil in afternoon due to stopping pinsetter lowering bumpers etc. So unfortunately it is a necessary evil to strip and oil in am then run a fill in shot for evening league. What would you suggest for a fill in pattern with the infinity oil?
      ME&My68

There's no such thing as idiot proof, it just makes a better idiot!

Comment

Send a PM to J Bing for a fill pattern - I have never done it

Comment

Originally posted by me_and_my_68 View Post
          because of the amount of business we have in the afternoon before leagues plus size of center it would take me over 3 hours to strip and oil in afternoon due to stopping pinsetter lowering bumpers etc. So unfortunately it is a necessary evil to strip and oil in am then run a fill in shot for evening league. What would you suggest for a fill in pattern with the infinity oil?
          On your machine can you "oil only" without the lino-duster? Since I updated to the latest software I no longer have that option. If your pad is still wet when you run the lanes you could mess the pattern up. I used to run a fill in pattern once in a while but now I don't cause I can't run them with a wet pad. Maybe you don't have the pad on your duster roller.
          (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
          Working...
          X