Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kind of new oil machine

found out I be getting a Phoenix s tournament edition oil machine,(not new.) in place of my centruy 100 and VLS. Beeb reading up on how it works. league starts in 2 weeks. bowlers dont know it yet. My main concern is I have kickers worry about to much oil. Have HPL, using authority 22 (mixed 6-1) and authority 22 oil. changing oil and cleaner not a option. With the century I ran 41' and like to a least keep the same distance. I read alot of programs on here, some seem like what I want to run. I have maybe a handful of good bowler but the majority of them in the 170 and below. What to put a high scoring shot out. any suggestions. Walled up at least for the time being.
    amf 82-70
    B2000
    quibca

41 feet
    2-2 2 18
    8-8 2 18
    10-10 4 18
    12-12 4 22
    2-2 0 22 buff 30-41'

2-2 0 41-29
    12-12 1 22
    11-11 3 18
    9-9 2 18
    2-2 0 18 13-0'

19.8 total volume
    50 mic stream

Comment

thanks I'll give it a try
      amf 82-70
      B2000
      quibca

Comment

thank for the program. Got the machine in today and was informed that speed #3 that has the 18 ips does not work. would it hurt to go to 21-22 ips.
        amf 82-70
        B2000
        quibca

Comment

No you could modify the pattern if needed

I would crack open the manual and try to adjust the speed pots

Managers menu - password - adjust IPS - next - next - next

Might just need adjustment

Comment

Sounds like your speed control board is bad. Specifically the relay for that speed. You should be able to go through the test output menu and test each relay individually. You will hear them click as you turn each one on and off. My guess is you'll find one doesn't work. If that's the case, that board is a couple hundred bucks
            Giving bowlers less to complain about, one lane at a time

Comment

thats what the last mechanic said the relay burned out. I spent the last 15 mionutes trying to input the program. will not advanced when hitting the next key. Have to keep hitting it till it advances. 200 for another board not going to happen here. took 2 year just to get this. but i guess its better than a 100.
              amf 82-70
              B2000
              quibca

Comment

I ordered myself a spare 2 years ago and if I recall it was around $400. I could be wrong but that's what I meant by a couple hundred. If you really want to get into it im sure a electronics supply place can get you that relay for pretty cheap and you could change it. But that's only if you're comfortable when it comes to soldering
                Giving bowlers less to complain about, one lane at a time

Comment

I am but no back up if something goes wrong.
                  amf 82-70
                  B2000
                  quibca

Comment

The Phoenix is a great a great machine and you will love it over the century, but not being able to use one of the speeds will limit what you can do with different patterns. Its kind of like of like driving a stick shift with a gear missing, it'll get you there but not the same.

Have you called kegel and spoken with tech support about your speed problem, if not you should give them a call. The tech support that they provide is equal to or better than anyone.
                    For Sale, Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Comment

8270 king. thanks for the program. 1st night of league last tuesday people love it. Some even said to easy. But happy with it.
                      amf 82-70
                      B2000
                      quibca

Comment

Call Kegel 1-800-280-2695 and ask them if they have an idea. Seeing we don't use the 10 ips much or at all, maybe you could tweak that to 14 and the 14 to 18. (maybe) As long as you program it correct. If that would work the King should be able to modify your program. (just a guess)

Comment

You should definately call Kegel, they are great at diagnosing these machines over the phone!! I too had problems with my Phoenix when I got it, but they helped me fix it over the phone. And it was FREE!!!
                          Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

I have been in contact with kegel. (steve cross). Been very helpful and learned alot. This machine been abuse alot, Waiting to come up with the cost for a new IPS board.
                            and I like free. something AMF should follow. Keep your customers happy they will alway be back.
                            amf 82-70
                            B2000
                            quibca

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                            Working...
                            X